Now you can watch your favorite shows On Demand, watch Live TV and control your TV all from the iPad® and iPhone®!
Turn any room into a TV room*
- If you are a Time Warner Cable video subscriber, the FREE TWC TV® app
turns your iOS device into another TV screen and lets you watch live TV and On Demand programming while in your home, through your wireless home network. Watch Bravo from your bedroom, take Food Network with you to the kitchen or catch up on CNBC news from the breakfast table. And now, selected On Demand programming and live TV channels are available for viewing when you are away from home!
Find your favorite shows
- Browse and search the interactive program guide by title, person or sports team
- See every way to watch all on a single page both live and On Demand
- Set favorite channels to create a personalized program guide
- Filter the live TV guide by category, sort by channel number or network name and quickly recall recently watched channels
Control your TV and DVR*
- Schedule and modify DVR recordings
- Manage your DVR – delete recordings individually or by folder. Use your iOS device to play a DVR recording on your TV (compatible DVRs only)
- Change TV channels on your DVR or cable box with your iPhone or iPad
- Block shows by channel or rating, right on your iOS device. Set-up a PIN and temporarily remove blocks in a snap.
- Time Warner Cable video subscription at Starter TV or higher level
- Home WiFi connection for live TV and On Demand programming playback (Customers without Time Warner Cable provided Internet service should contact customer care for setup assistance.)
- WiFi or cellular data connection for out of home streaming (available only in continental US and Hawaii). Standard data charges may apply.
- Time Warner Cable username and password
- Compatible cable box or DVR for remote control features
- iPad (2 or newer), iPhone (4S or newer), iPod Touch (5th gen or newer) with iOS 9 or higher.
*Channels are subject to availability in your area and the video package to which you subscribe. Not all functions available in all areas. Navigator set-top box or DVR required; functionality varies by model.
- Improved search – New predictive search helps you find your favorite shows faster than ever. Search by title, person or sports team from anywhere in the app.
- Every way to watch – A new product details page lists On Demand, live TV and recorded DVR content all in one place.
- Watch later – Bookmark your favorite TV series and find them in one place. Just tap “watch later”. To view your list, tap On Demand, then Watch Later.
- Finish where you left off – In progress On Demand shows are now in the “Watch Later” menu.
- DVR series recording – To set a series recording, tap “info” then “record”.
- Parental control – Now you can set parental control by TV rating, movie rating or block entire channels right from the app. Set a PIN to temporarily remove blocks quickly and easily. Note, parental controls set in TWC TV do not apply to your set-top box.
- Optimized display for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Faster login – when you need to stop watching TV and respond to a text or email, you will get back to your show more quickly.
- Bug fixes – We fixed a bug where closed captioning would sometimes crash the app. Also, some customers were having trouble with set-top box remote control features—we fixed it. Finally, sometimes the app would crash on restart if you locked the device without exiting the app—no more!